Sign-up for MARTA Alerts
Single Tracking & Weekend Service Schedule Information
Saturday, December 14 and Sunday, December 15, 2019
- Red Line Schedule
- Gold Line Schedule
- Blue Line Schedule
- Green Line Schedule
All Red/Gold Line trains will operate on a modified weekend schedule (20-minute frequencies) throughout the day.
- For this period, trains will follow modified 20-minute schedules, with the Red Line will only operate between North Springs and Lindbergh Stations.
- Passengers travelling to destinations south of Lindbergh station on through to the Airport will need to transfer at Lindbergh and board the next southbound Gold line train.
- Also note, when traveling northbound to Buckhead, Medical Center, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, and North Springs, passengers will need to transfer at Lindbergh station and board the next Red Line train.
- On Saturday, at Brookhaven Station, all trains will board on the northbound platform.
- On Sunday, at West End and Garnett Stations, all trains will board on the southbound platforms.
All Blue/Green trains will run on a modified weekend schedule (20 minute) throughout the day.
View Bus Reroutes Here
MARTA has parallel tracks all along its Red, Gold, Blue and Green lines – allowing for one train to run in each direction during normal operations. As individual sections of track are being repaired, trains must share a single track through the affected area. This “single tracking” can result in delays in rail service. We
try NOT to disrupt service during this process; however, some work during regular service hours cannot be avoided. The majority of the work is being done late at night and during weekends.